Article 2 of the By-Laws
This Collegium shall be called “Collegium MedicorumTheatri”, hereinafter called “the Collegium” and shall be composed of physicians, scientists, voice coaches, and voice pathologists from different cities around the world, who are connected with major theatres, operas, or conservatories, or who have demonstrated special dedication to the physiology and pathology of the voice in singers and actors.
Article 3 of the By-Laws
The legal form shall be an association to Austria , although its office may be established elsewhere in the world.
Article 4 of the By-Laws
The purpose of this organization shall be:
- To encourage the scientific investigation of the physiology and pathology of the voice of singers and actors;
- To further the clinical study of these professional voice users;
- To exchange knowledge and ideas among the members in the form of seminars or meetings at international conventions;
- To facilitate the referral of a singer or actor to a well qualified specialist in another city where the artist is scheduled to perform;
- To develop educational activities related to the vocal problems of singers and actors.