According to our CoMet records, the annual fee is 40,00€. Please transfer the fee of 2011, if you have not done it till yet !
Bank Account Information
- A/C No.: 0007370164
- BLZ 300 606 01
- APO Bank Regensburg
- IBAN DE03 300606010007370164
- BIC (Swift Code) DAAEDEDD
All CoMet members are charged the same fees, and we look to payment by each member to maintain the financial stability of CoMeT.
I am sorry for bothering you with this but I need to satisfy the rules of CoMeT and, as Treasurer, make sure that all members pay fees.
Explanation of payment modalities:
- Credit card procedure is necessary for all the Extra-European members to avoid bank fees. Bank transfers are welcome, but are charged ! Credit card payment can be handled by letting the Treasurer know the number of your credit card (Visa or Mastercard) and you security code (last 3 numbers on the back of the card), after declaring your consent for remote maintenance (please contact email@example.com for details about the consent form)!
- European-Members are asked to do the bank transfer (without charge for all SEPA countries)
- An automatic debit transfer system only works in Germany , the country where the APO Bank is based.
- Or payment can be made when you are present in person at a CoMeT meeting.